[cisco-voip] Can I have multiple User Device Profiles for a single user?

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue Jun 28 07:04:45 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm trying something that's
not possible. On a CUCM 10.5(2) cluster I'm trying to have multiple
extension mobility profiles for a single user, in order to cover multiple
phone models. Only one of them is to be used at a time. Creating the
profiles is no problem, but it seems to me that only one of the profiles is
used. I had hoped that if I have one profile for an 8945 phone and one for
an 8845 phone that logging in on one of those models would automatically
choose the corresponding device profile.

Is what I want possible?

Cheers
Sebastian
--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.