[cisco-voip] Can I have multiple User Device Profiles for a single user?

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Tue Jun 28 08:52:29 EDT 2016

Problem solved, thanks to the friendly caller :-)

Two points to note: all device profiles need to be added as Controlled
Profiles for Extension Mobility in the End User Configuration, and the
profiles need to have distinctive names indicating the phone model.

--On 28. Juni 2016 um 13:04:45 +0200 Sebastian Hagedorn

--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.