[cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade woes

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Mar 2 12:24:50 EST 2016

I'd go through a quick checklist while calling in a severity 1 TAC case;

- forward and reverse DNS for all cluster nodes (and resolving to the correct addresses)

- verify the processNodes, if using hosts or fqdn, are correctly resolvable. This will prevent A Cisco DB from starting as well as GUI authentication

- do not have an absurd clock sync on the nodes (Stratum 3 or better)

Thanks,

Ryan