[cisco-voip] Cisco 4331 Voice router

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Mar 10 18:17:02 EST 2016

Jose,

You'll be doing essentially the same thing as the G2s; IOS-XE just changes up the syntax a bit. Have a look at: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/interfaces/NIM/software/configuration/guide/ConfT1E1NIM.html, that should get you started (pay particular attention to the clocking commands).

 |----- CONFIG SAMPLE -----|

 card type t1 0 2
 !
 isdn switch-type primary-ni
 !
 network-clock synchronization automatic
 network-clock synchronization participate 0/2
 !
 voice-card 0/2
 dsp services dspfarm
 !
 controller T1 0/2/0
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 !

 clock source line primary

 network-clock input-source 1 controller t1 0/2/0
 cablelength long 0db
 pri-group timeslots 1-24 voice-dsp
 !
 interface Serial0/2/0:23