[cisco-voip] Present Callers queued time to UCCX Finesse agent desktop

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:07:59 EDT 2016

I agree with Ed, separate the the Connect step from the Select step,
because once "connected", that means the Triggering Contact is technically
not active/present any longer.

On a separate note, what's with Finesse not showing you how long the
Contact waited in queue?  CAD had that, and I would be inclined to think
that Agents find that information useful.  Not too mention, the name of the
CSQ, or other Agent names listed who the contact might have talked to
(cradle to grave).