[cisco-voip] LDAP, CUCM, UCCX and Agents

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:06:26 EDT 2016

Good clarification point Brian, and sorry if it wasn't clear before.  I do
mean when the CUCM user is marked as Inactive and NOT when CUCM garbage
collects the users after ~24 hours.

Therefore, any small blip in LDAP sync timed perfectly with someone
accessing the Resources page in UCCX could render your entire call center
useless.  This happened to me, and it could happen to you.