[cisco-voip] Conference ISSUE Through SIP Trunk

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun May 22 10:14:04 EDT 2016

When we upgraded from 7.1 to 9.1 we had a similar issue. It may or may not be related to your issue.

Our phones were SCCP and we had a SIP trunk to Nuance Speech Attendant (SA)

Phone A would Call SA, then try to transfer the call to Phone B. This simulated the actual transfer of calling SA. And the being transferred.

This would work in v7.1 but not in v9.1.

After working with Cisco, turns out there was a parameter on SA that needed setting. I can't recall which. I can look it up next week.

Sent from my iPhone