[cisco-voip] Query or report to find devices that have video calling enabled?

Nick Barnett nicksbarnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:04:50 EST 2016

Hello. We are a Cisco phone shop, but use Lync/Skype for IM&P. We also use
cucilync. In order to reduce confusion with end users, we've elected to
disable video calling from CSF devices and let them do video calls inside
Lync/Skype.

I batched in a change to all CSF devices to disable video calling. The
batch job reports as successful with no errors. Every now and then I come
across a CSF device that still has video calling enabled.

I was poking around in the informix trying to find a query to run that will
list all CSF devices that still have video calling enabled, but I'm
striking out. It seems that this information is not housed in the "device"
table. I also went through the data dictionary to no avail.

Maybe there is an easier way to do this, but I just need a report, or query
that will show these improperly configured devices. Does anyone know where
the "Product Specific Configuration Layout" at the bottom of the CSF device
config is actually housed and how it is related to the actual CSF device?

Thanks,
Nick