[cisco-voip] Does CCX enforce licensing?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:50:38 EST 2016

If you are savvy with doing custom reports, it looks like there might be a
stored procedure on UCCX 9 that you might be able to access - reference:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12309471/uccx-licenseunit-consumption

Otherwise i think you would need to monitor the real time report during
your busy period and estimate.

--
Ed Leatherman