[cisco-voip] Does CCX enforce licensing?

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Tue Nov 29 10:26:35 EST 2016

Thanks Ed. I’m not savvy with custom reports, but the CLI command mentioned in that thread should do me an equitable amount of good, and if I get the spare time, maybe throw reporting a bone. I’d rather not put the effort in if we’ll lose that effort going to v11 later on though.

Ben Amick
Telecom Analyst

From: Ed Leatherman [mailto:ealeatherman at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 9:51 AM
To: Ben Amick <bamick at HumanArc.com>
Cc: James Buchanan <james.buchanan2 at gmail.com>; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Does CCX enforce licensing?

If you are savvy with doing custom reports, it looks like there might be a stored procedure on UCCX 9 that you might be able to access - reference: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12309471/uccx-licenseunit-consumption

Otherwise i think you would need to monitor the real time report during your busy period and estimate.