[cisco-voip] Cisco 8821 registration problems

Balk, David dbalk at nm.org
Mon Oct 31 13:00:51 EDT 2016

I rebooted all even though the install message stated it was not needed.  We did it as preventive since we had not done it in over a year.

David Balk
IS Team Lead - Voice
NMH Telecom
Northwestern Memorial Health Care

541 N. Fairbanks Court, Suite 2401
Chicago, Illinois 60611
312.926.2642 office

dbalk at NMH.org<mailto:dbalk at NMH.org>
northwesternmedicine.org<http://www.northwesternmedicine.org/>

[NM-Logo-stacked-2090.png]