[cisco-voip] Third party agent desktops with UCCX

Bernhard Albler bernhard.albler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:38:09 EDT 2016

Hi,
since 11.5 only supports Finesse i think this is something you find in the
market place anymore.
For Finesse there are multiple options of course

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 7:38 AM, Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) <
akramadh at cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> We are trying to find any customer/partner who is using a custom built
> agent desktop which is written against the CTI server (not using the
> Finesse API’s). I know it’s not provided out of the box, but curious to
> know if anybody is doing this. We have a few customers on UCCE, but if
> anybody is using it on UCCX it would be useful if the information can be
> shared. This is for a scenario evaluation being done for 11.5.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Abhiram Kramadhati
> Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
> CCIE Collaboration # 40065

Bernhard Albler, +4369917207384
--
"Was Nachwelt! Wie komm' ich dazu was für die Nachwelt zu tun? Was hat denn
die Nachwelt für mich getan?"