[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.6.1(SU2) Upgrade

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 13:29:33 EDT 2017

Damn, that sucks about reports and finesse.  You even had a dev system to
test the upgrade in too.  Good thing you had on hand so you didn't have to
roll back or possibly even DRS restore.  Someone should create a tool which
exports all config via the UCCX Config API, then can selectively restore
items via the API too.

If you didn't know, another good  command to keep on hand when performing
UCCX maintenance, is the following:

utils uccx dbreplication status

This shows largely the same thing you can see in CCX Seviceability, but
since you're on the CLI anyway, it's faster to check.