[cisco-voip] CUCM 9 to 11.5 BAT fields

Dana Tong dana.tong at yellit.com.au
Wed Apr 19 00:26:18 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I have an annoying issue with BAT v11.5.

I have exported phones and UDP etc from CUCM version 9 to version 11.5.

BAT reports “FORWARD ALL VOICE MAIL” is not a supported field.

However, when I insert the devices (specific details) based on a template and then export all details on V11.5 those field headings are exactly the same (when comparing the version 9.1 export and the 11.5 export).

Has anyone encountered this issue and can suggest a fix? I’d like to re-insert the configuration with the correct values as there are many people who forward to other destinations (instead of voicemail).

Cheers
Dana

[cid:image001.png at 01D2B918.E8104620]