[cisco-voip] Cherry picking for Cisco UCCX

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 16:06:13 EDT 2017

The image you attached isn't loading for me, though I think I know where
you're going with it.

I plan to introduce a dashboard for UCCX that provides, to my knowledge, a
unique level of detail for every caller in every queue:

   - Calling number (ANI) and Calling name (CLID) when available
   - Their exact position in a specified queue
   - Their priority
   - Their Locale (as set by triggers and scripts)
   - How long they have been in queue.
   - What their estimated wait time is (UCCX's calculation of it)
   - All ECC data.

I can even go so far as to get a snapshot of values of all the variables in
the script if desired. I can probably pull more information, depending on
the need.

Cherry picking sits on top of this data and allows for the manipulation of
their position. I'm interested to see if the community has heard of any
requests for data that go beyond what's mentioned above.