[cisco-voip] Inbound CLI displaying on CUAC console.

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 24 07:21:58 EDT 2017

I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this issue.

The background is we have completed a migration to new hardware for a
customer upgrading CUCM from 11.0 to 11.5.1 SU3 and UCCX from 11.0 to
11.5.1 SU1, CUAC stayed on the same version 11.0.1.10, the migration was
not completed via backup and config for CUCM was Import / Export and for
UCCX and CUAC copied across.

The issue we have is inbound calls to the switchboards are routed to UCCX
first, UCCX will play a Welcome message and route the call back to the CTI
RP of the CUAC queue, calls route fine, however the CUAC operators no
longer see the caller ID on the display, they see the directory number of
one of the CTI ports of the CUAC server.

This is happening for all switchboards which we have approx 19.

Calls directly routed to the CTI RP of the CUAC bypassing UCCX display the
CLI correctly both for internal and external calls.

Calls dialled internally to the CTI RP of the UCCX and redirected to the
CUAC display the internal extension number correctly, so the issue appears
to be only when external calls route through the UCCX.

The config on both UCCX and CUAC is identical to the old servers, CUCM
service parameters were imported from the old server so apart from the
version changes of CUCM and UCCX, everything should be identical.

Anyone got any ideas?