[cisco-voip] Multiple SIP MWI sources with CME

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Aug 30 10:39:33 EDT 2017

We are running CME 11.6 and are in the process of migrating from CUE to Unity Connection. Everything is working, but during the testing, is there any way I can configure CME to have two sources of MWI? The Unity Connection is sending unsolicited SIP messages for the MWI, but the CME is ignoring it since it already has CUE setup as the SIP MWI source and you can't add two sources.

Any possible solution? It will make the migration easier if we can have both.