[cisco-voip] UC server performance and UCCX agent in reserve

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Mon Dec 18 12:49:17 EST 2017

Not taking this personally at all.   ☺

Tomcat was running for approximately 25 days as we had just upgraded from 11.5 SU2 to SU3 for O365 support and had rebooted all of the UCM pub and subs as well as the IMP pub and sub.   I am hoping this is not indicative of what may become a routine to restart Tomcat services.   Or is it.   I know the more we are tying functions together, Unity Connection, IM and Presence, UC, UCCX, O365 there is going to be more need for me/us to get a better and fuller understanding of how this all dances together and what tune it likes to dance too.   And hopefully if I can learn at least a step or two of that dance (and remember them) I can then create a more optimized system.

I totally appreciate what you stated Anthony and wholeheartedly agree.   Time now for me to put my agreement into action.  BTW hope your cutover went well, I have sadly been involved with really bad ones and a few very few, good ones.   Hope yours was the later.

Terry

PS since I have you all on this thread, any concern/gotcha with enabling Webdialer?