[cisco-voip] UC server performance and UCCX agent in reserve

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 17:44:52 EST 2017

Sounds good.

Also, I must say, that I have not seen this Tomcat issue the folks in this
thread seem to be reporting as normal Tomcat behavior.  I can't think of
the last time I had Tomcat hang, and I had to restart it.  Not saying it
doesn't happen, just not in my world.

I have no concerns using webdialer.  I don't often see it in use, but I
have seen it used...recently in fact.