[cisco-voip] Uccx finesse 10.6 layout and custom variables for teams

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 01:31:16 EST 2017

Hi Bill,

The question was in regards to the call variable layout.  You are correct,
in the context of Finesse layouts.

Multiple Call Variables Layouts

In previous releases, Finesse only supported one default Call Variables
Layout. With Release 11.0(1), the Call Variables Layout gadget allows you
to define up to 200 unique Call Variables Layouts (one default layout and
199 custom layouts) to display on the Finesse agent desktop. As part of
this functionality:

   -

   You can use a workflow to specify the Call Variables Layout that an
   agent sees when they receive a call.

   -

   For a new Release 11.0(1) installation, Finesse provides a default
   layout.

   -

   For upgrades from an earlier release, Finesse migrates the previously
   configured default layout and assigns it the default name and description.

Source:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/release/docs/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution_chapter_011.html#CFIN_TP_M357DF15_00