[cisco-voip] Device Registration via MRA and CMG Failover

Ankur Srivastava ansrivastava at linkedin.com
Fri Jan 13 12:56:51 EST 2017

Hi Anthony,

In my deployment , we are using CE devices like dx, sx and mx devices. And
i have seen these devices failover to the backup cucm a couple of times. I
did not know this was unsupported.

Just to clarify i dont have Jabber over MRA due to 2-factor requirements
which i have not been able to iron out, so cant comment on this behavior on
Jabber.

Regards,
Ankur