[cisco-voip] Panic Button Solution?

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Jan 30 17:54:59 EST 2017

While this still in allows for 2-way communication; an interim solution until the Informacast server is available again (that is your best option) is to have the far end phone auto answer on speaker and do a local side route pattern with a unique steering digit.

Outside of that and assuming you have network devices that could do it, you could on purpose, break the far end RTP network path; this would take some engineering to isolate it to one phone still allow the call setup (SIP) (would have to disable VAD / Silence suppression in CCM too which has its own implications) and honestly, would it be worth the investment in time and effort?

How long until the upgrade on InformaCast Vs. how bad does it need done in totality now, or can you implement a 'sort of complete' solution like just having the far-end auto answer?

Sent from my iPhone