[cisco-voip] SX20 and Expressway C/E setup

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Wed Jul 5 19:47:37 EDT 2017

I have successfully licensed and setup a SX20 on our CUCM 10.5 and have made calls to and from the SX20 to both internal numbers, external numbers and a Jabber video call.   The problem I am having is placing a video call to an outside SIP number.   Does anyone have a guide or document that shows how the SX20 should be setup, SIP or H323 etc.    When I look at the logs in Expressway I can see the Jabber calls to and from the SX20, but if I try to use the SX20 to call an off site video there is no record in the logs.    I ran the H323 and SIP debug commands and watched the SX20 call stream but frankly I am not sure of what I should be looking for in those logs.

Thanks

Terry