[cisco-voip] UCCX Custom Call Variables - Script to Script Transfers

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 17:03:33 EDT 2017

Agents transferring back in is no issue.  We do this for post call surveys
and can write CCV for those.  It's specifically for script to script
transfers where I cannot do what I need to do.  I like your thought on
Context Service, and possibly tracking a customer journey that way.  Seems
well suited for the task at hand.  However, there's no reporting in CS
today, and so it will be a disconnected API call with a CUIC report for the
Reporting Personnel.  I was looking for a Call Custom Vairable Stock Report
solution, though I'll keep this in mind.  Thanks!