[cisco-voip] Cisco CUCM SSL Certificates Issues Resolved

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 12 11:06:53 EDT 2017

> On 12 Jun 2017, at 15:47, Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the follow up to this original thread:
>
> http://cisco-voip.markmail.org/thread/u37mdgcoaizjmyzj
>
> Was there a defect ID given to you, or at least an understanding of how it happened?

Thanks for the link above, Anthony, I hadn’t thought of that.

I’m afraid there was no defect ID given and, while the diagnosis and solution where very clear, there was nothing offered as to how it had come about, either by (my) user error or a software bug. The TAC case is still open so I’ll ask and let the list know if I hear anything.

Gary