[cisco-voip] Deploy Jabber as Full UC and Softphone only

Reto Gassmann voip at mrga.ch
Fri Jun 16 04:38:41 EDT 2017

Hello Group

We have a UC Cluster running on 10.5 and want to deploy Jabber for some
users. Some of them will use Jabber as full UC (IM, chat and softphone)
other will only use Jabber as Softphone only.

I found a jabber-config.xml config example where there is a Questionnair
Section and in there the a Attribute
<WhichProductMode>PhoneOnly</whichProductMode>.
However I can only have one Jabber-config.xml. Is there an other way to
tell Jabber which mode to be used? (Installation, UC Service Profile, ...)?

Thanks a lot
Regards Reto