[cisco-voip] best CUIC report

naresh rathore nareh84 at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 03:16:29 EDT 2017

hi

I have looked into Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report and i can generate the report based on the Application. but what i want is to get the after office hour report for past six month. but when i select time for example from 1st Jan 2017 to 30 April 2017  and time from 5:00pm to 11:59:59. its generating the report from 1st jan 2017 5:00pm till 20 April 11:59:59. is there a way to generate report from 5:00pm to 11:59pm each day (for past 6 months)

Regards

Naresh Rathore