[cisco-voip] Spartralink wireless phone one way audio.

Hamu Ebiso hebiso2010 at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 08:16:44 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I work for the retails base company that utilizes spatralink wireless phones and Vertical phone system for the stores. I started with this company 3 weeks ago as a Voice System Engineer and I don't know anything about spartralink phones and Vertical phone system. I am all about cisco system. Some stores are moving to cisco systems but all lot of stores use vertical phone system because it's easy to trouble shoot and can be installed locally at the stores. Everything else is cisco, from switches to routers to ASA, and Unified communications.
Enough with the background and let me back to my points.

For over a year or so, most stores were having one way audio with spartralink phones. It doesn't matter if you are roaming between AP's or standing one place, you will have one-way audio and gargling voice at some point. Many people from vertical, cisco and spartralink were involved with troubleshooting but never able to resolve the issue since one-way audio is static and people at the stores were lazy and not following up or responding to asked questions with argent and they only react to when issue get worst.

Now i am tasked to spearhead the team and bring everyone together to resolve this issue for once and all.

I am just wondering if anybody had any interaction with these systems and can suggest anything that might help in resolving this issue.

Thanks
Hamu Ebiso

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.