[cisco-voip] reporting on (not)used phones or desks

cisco at cips.nl cisco at cips.nl
Mon Oct 2 15:51:35 EDT 2017

This looks interesting, thank you for the link.

I quickly looked at the solution and it seems a nice and complete product.

However it still seems some work and maintenance to get this working.

How will this work with phones not logged in and users logged in to phones via extension mobility?

It looks like I have to enrich the data collected by this tool manually.

Any experience whit this?

Kr,

Henk