[cisco-voip] Office 365 and Unity Connection

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Oct 3 16:38:09 EDT 2017

We have just moved from on premise Exchange (2007) to a hybrid environment with Office 365.   We are in the process of moving from Exchange UM to Unity Connection (11.x).   Is there anyone out there that has successfully found a solution?    We have followed a number of documents (all Unity Connection 9 or older) and so far have been unable to get the Unified Messaging Service to complete a Test connection.    Here is our setup

Our setup is like this:  (user name removed for paste)

[cid:image001.png at 01D33C55.3BB12C30]

We have created the impersonation account on the Office 365 environment and given it the permissions but still cannot connect.     If you have any information that would be most helpful.

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034