[cisco-voip] Skipping * on inbound external calls to Unity

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:55:02 EDT 2017

It might be the small difference with the word "Attempt."

*Attempt Sign-In*—Sends the call to the user sign in conversation, if the
calling number belongs to a user. The calling number is used as the ID. If
the call is not from a user, the next rule in the routing table is applied
to the call information.

*Sign-In*—Sends the call to the user sign in conversation, which prompts
the caller to enter an ID.