[cisco-voip] e164 dialplan conversion

Bernhard Albler bernhard.albler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:03:51 EDT 2017

ucm:
What Florian says is the correct way to do it.
You can also run a sql update against the numplan table which will do 2
things:
1.)I you typoed you are in for a lot of pain
2.)Ucm will load up on change notification (assuming lots of DNs) and might
come to halt before recovering

ccx:
Agent DNs in my experience will reflect automatically. Routepoints and CTI
ports you will need to change manually.

Personally i suggest the SQL route as the adrenaline rush is just
incredible once you realize you made a mistake.

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Florian Kroessbacher <
florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hy out there,
>
> throug updateLine this is working
>
> use old pattern & partition
> and set newpattern
>
> we have done this for 12000 Lines
>
> Am 21. Sep. 2017, 15:13 +0200 schrieb Bill Talley <btalley at gmail.com>:
>
> I know there have been some conversations around this in the past, but I’m
> hoping there are new methods for converting from a 4-digit to full e164
> dialplan.
>
> Is there a way to change dialplan entries on CUCM and UCCX without having
> to either individually touch each dialplan pattern or without deleting and
> reimporting/recreating? Has anyone seen or used AXL/SOAP to automate
> modification of dialplan patterns, or used PCP or some third party product
> to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks for any feedback.
>
> Bill
>
> Sent from a mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys. Please
> excude my typtos.

Bernhard Albler, +4369917207384
--
"Was Nachwelt! Wie komm' ich dazu was für die Nachwelt zu tun? Was hat denn
die Nachwelt für mich getan?"