[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 and Office 365

Nathan Reeves nathan.a.reeves at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 03:45:55 EDT 2017

In situations where a customer has gone O365 (and they've got licenses for
Unity Connection Via CUWL Standard or Basic Messaging Licenses), I'd be
using Unity for Voicemail and AA's, and using the Single Inbox
functionality of Unity to get Voicemail's synced into the Users Exchange
Mailbox.  Note that Single inbox is still available post 1 July 2018, it's
only the SBC Functionality which is being deprecated.

The only thing from memory you lose with Unity Connection Vs Exchange UM is
missed call notifications.  Only issue I suppose is the additional tasks
required to manage the unity mailboxes vs Checking the box in AD for
Exchange.

Nathan