[cisco-voip] 8865 + KEM + Video Calls

Jeremy Bresley brez at brezworks.com
Fri Aug 10 14:54:38 EDT 2018

To clarify, there's actually 3 different 8800 KEMs.
The original (CP-BEKEM=) is the single screen straight model.
The 8851/8861 KEM (CP8800-A-KEM=) is the dual-screen straight model.
The 8865 KEM (CP-8800-V-KEM=) is the dual-screen tilted model (matching
the bend in the 8845/65).

The A-KEM and V-KEM do require newer phone loads to be supported.  The
BEKEM is supported on older firmware than you want to be using in
production anymore.

Jeremy