[cisco-voip] 8865 + KEM + Video Calls

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:33:41 EDT 2018

I'm not sure I have conclusive evidence on this one, but the remote person
troubleshooting this issue, stated that the require MTP check box was
enabled for the phone, and that once unchecked, the calling scenario
worked.  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to grabs logs for this,
and it's one of those cases where we'll never know precisely, but that's
what I have.  My thanks goes out to the folks who responded, and a special
thanks to Jeremy for hitting me up in Webex Teams and conducting some
testing on his end.