[cisco-voip] 8851 call with headset and ahndest

James Buchanan james.buchanan2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:03:48 EDT 2018

Hi Reto,

With the newer phones, and I believe even with 7961/62 phones, Cisco
separated the audio interfaces physically, making this former functionality
impossible. The best thing to do is to use a Y-adapter quick disconnect
cable to have two headsets on at the same time or use some sort of
monitoring/barge software like Cisco Finesse offers.

Thanks,

James