[cisco-voip] Retrofitting sx20 quickset with trc6 and touch10 panel

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Aug 30 13:15:36 EDT 2018

I’m looking at retrofitting our two sx20 quicksets with a minimum of a trc6 and hopefully with a touch10 panel. This all in an effort to support the clients getting a webex room kit which is using CE software.

I’ll need to upgrade the SX20 to the latest CE software once I get at least one of the two peripheral upgrades mentioned above.

Just wondering if anyone has done this?

A little confusion between the SX data sheet (updated March 2018) which refers to the CTS-CTRL-DVX-10 and a power injector (CTS-PWR-AIR-INJ5=) vs the Touch 10 data sheet (updated December 2017) which indicates the SX20 uses the CS-TOUCH10 model, with the CTS-CTRL-DV10 for IX series, and no mention of power injector.

Data sheet references:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-sx20-quick-set/data_sheet_c78-688342.html

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-touch/data_sheet_c78-646041.html

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook