[cisco-voip] Retrofitting sx20 quickset with trc6 and touch10 panel

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Aug 30 14:21:41 EDT 2018

Thanks Jeremy… especially the part about the upgrades. I’m on the fence about pushing them out from CUCM just now, especially with how few we have.

I’d like both the TRC6 and the touch 10 in order to display the differences between the two to the users who may have one. The Touch 10 is quite a bit more expensive – I’m not sure I’m even going to get one, let alone two. 😊

After what you mention, and reviewing the documentation though, I’m lost on one piece… How the heck do I connect the touch 10 to the SX20? The SX20 only has one network port.  What am I missing here?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook