[cisco-voip] Phone equipment refresh?

Wykoff, Robert rwykoff at sentinel.com
Mon Jan 29 14:40:48 EST 2018

I know a lot of our customer use Cisco Capital with 4 year plan and $1 buyout for phone and system.  This lets you spread the payments out 4 years instead on one big purchase.

[CCIE_Collaboration_75px]
Robert Wykoff
Western Region Team Lead, Collaboration, R/S,  Support Services
CCIE Voice/Collaboration # 18774
Sentinel Technologies, Inc.
Single Number Reach:  1-480-897-5938
Email/Webex: rwykoff at sentinel.com<mailto:rwykoff at sentinel.com>

Customer Service:  1-800-860-8102<tel:+18008608102> (24x7x365)