[cisco-voip] Jabber Client - How to make the SIP URI be the *default* for "green button" click to dial.

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:23:07 EDT 2018

My Spidey Sense tells me that CUCM is a numeric first application, and that
URIs are secondary add-ons, therefore, this wouldn't be possible without
eliminating the DN all together.  However, that would only work for
non-human accounts, e.g., video room systems which only require a URI.
Humans typically will have a DN and a URI.