[cisco-voip] UCCE: How to match Routing Client to IP address of Peripheral

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:30:49 EDT 2018

I work in Managed Services.  I have to get into different customer
environments when issues happen. Many times, I'm researching a dropped call
or something like that via the AW/HDS.

I see the calls come into RCD/TCD via some Routing Client '5001, 5002,
etc', but I need a way to correlate these routing clients to the actual
peripheral's IP ADDRESS (CVP1,2,3, CUCM, etc.)

I know I can get this from PG setup, but I can't take the environment down
when I'm troubleshooting, plus I have no idea which PG to pull from as many
of these environments are quite large.

Is there any other way to get this info quickly?  Thoughts.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch