[cisco-voip] Chrome 67 with CUIC/Live Data

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Tue Jun 5 13:06:06 EDT 2018

Hi Ed,

This is a permanent fix, but need to make sure that any subsequent ES you apply should contain the fix. Say, if you apply any of the ES’s that are currently available **today** then this fix is overwritten and you will need TAC to run the script again.
So you will either need to:

  *   Get the fix from TAC and make sure any ES you install is released after this patch (so that it contains this fix)
  *   Install the cop file directly once it is released

In the worst-case scenario where your fix gets overwritten, you can always have TAC re-run the script to install the fix manually. But after 20th, best to install the cop file directly.

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065