[cisco-voip] Check on calls in queue for a team?

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:21:55 EDT 2018

I’m behind all of the emails but am curious about how the light gets triggered.  Is it a SIP device registered to CUCM or how does that work?    What version of CCX are you running?

I’m wondering if you could do a REST call to the CCX database for contacts waiting and parse the XML?  Might be easier to capture the data that way?

Sent from a mobile device with very tiny touchscreen input keys. Please excude my typtos.