[cisco-voip] Automated capacity notification for CUCM/UCCX/QM?

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Wed Mar 28 15:48:09 EDT 2018

Does anyone know of any tools, either inside the cisco product or ELM, or low cost external tools, that will enable any sort of alerting for capacity management ahead of time? I know CUCM and CUC will both pop the alert at the top of the header when you exceed your licensing, and UCCX will deny logins, and QM will stop allowing you to enable users or will send alerts if a recording server is going high on capacity, but I've been asked to provide proactive alerting that lets us know when we have <X licenses free in any of our systems, and provide a monthly report of such

Ben Amick
Unified Communications Analyst

Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. This transmission is sent for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately (1) notify the sender via reply email; (2) do not open or read the message or any attachments; and (3) delete this message and any attachments. The review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.