[cisco-voip] AQM upgrade query

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Mon May 7 16:27:41 EDT 2018

Hi Gents,

I have a task of upgrading QM recording server 8.5 to AQM 11.5, and as per my experience with this product documents it’s always poor and away far from the Cisco standard quality of its documentation for its native products.

So does anyone did this upgrade before to point out for the most useful documents for that upgrade and preferably gives me the tips and tricks for this upgrade based on field experience.

Another idea is to leave the old server as is and go with fresh installation for AQM 11.5 using different IP address, what do you think of that?

We are using only the recording feature of this AQM, so finally any tips, useful documents, videos, or field experience is highly appreciated.

Thanks

BR
Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer