[cisco-voip] presence install checklist

'Jonatan Quezada' jonatan.quezada at chemeketa.edu
Tue May 8 12:05:11 EDT 2018

Hola all, I have a single cluster of CUCM 10.5(2) that I would like to look
at adding the presence component. focus on the jabber client and the
fiinesse bit of call control similar to that of the uccx call control
groups.

where could I find the best how to and configuration, best practice sort of
documentation?  nay insight would be greatly appreaciated.

--
For immediate assistance please reach out to Chemeketa IT Help Desk at
5033997899

Johnny Q
Voice Technology Analyst - TelNet
Chemeketa Community College