[cisco-voip] Professional Development/Conferences

Benjamin Turner benmturner at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 18:50:08 EDT 2018

https://www.thesipschool.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw0PTXBRCGARIsAKNYfG3a259oNdCWBZS0wZxDThalYJ6pXs1sea3yBNUMYy8EId8e5dOQssQaAvTeEALw_wcB

________________________________
From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net> on behalf of Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:29:28 PM
To: cisco-voip voyp list
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Professional Development/Conferences

I would say that having a CCNA for those working with voip is almost a necessity. Far too often the troubleshooting process breaks down because they think the phone is something special. Well, it _is_ special, but if it's not working, there are some basic networking troubleshooting steps that come first. I remember once, phones weren't working because the DHCP pool was full. Nobody bothered to check.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook