[cisco-voip] Cisco Jabber 12 sign in issue

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Thu May 31 06:36:50 EDT 2018

I have an issue with Jabber sign in from one domain, the customer is in the
middle of migrating to a new domain, UC servers are in the new domain,
cisco-uds SRV record in new domain, test PC in new domain are all working
fine as expected.

The issue is when we try to sign into Jabber from the current (old) domain,
cisco-uds SRV is setup in old domain and tests resolve correctly.

When we try to sign into Jabber I get the 'Cannot open page, try again
later'

If I try and change to manual sign in, it never prompts with username and
password only the service discovery prompt.

Anyone seen this message before?