[cisco-voip] connected party information while calling webex

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Nov 3 17:28:34 EDT 2018

Turns out use FQDN wasn’t checked on the SIP profile being used by Jabber on the production cluster. Not sure why that presents itself with changing the information only when the call is connected, not while in progress though.

But at least it’s resolved.

Hopefully that change doesn’t cause any behaviour changes we can’t live with or resolve.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook