[cisco-voip] TelePresence DX80 and CUCM 11.5

Jason Aarons (Americas) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Nov 14 10:42:13 EST 2018

   I have a CUCM 11.5.1SU5 registered DX80 running CE 9.2.2

In CUCM under Device > Phone was does Settings Menu Mode supposed to do if set to Restricted?  I set it to Restricted and find I can still edit setting on the screen gui of DX80.  Nothing seems restricted, factory reset, time zone, etc.

Just trying to limit end users for editing some items.

Jason Aarons, CCIEx2 No. 38564
Advanced Technology Consultant
Dimension Data
904-338-3245